Main Menu

Labour Weekend Meet "Hawke's Boes"

Started by JoKer, August 28, 2012, 11:54:28 AM

JoKer

As good a reason as any :P

Will see what younggun is up to and me makes TWO, saw at least one other Avenger there last year

Quote from: Leebo3Well well well, this fine fun weekend isnt overly far away now. So start thinking about how much fun there is to be had.

Friday is the 19th of October, which us local Hawkes Bayians get off as our anniversary and Monday the 22nd being Labour day ie mo flippin day off.

We have locked in eddie the same accomodation that we had last year, bunk dorm stz rooms, but heaps of grass area to wagon/tent etc.

This is an oldschool car event, so try and bring your cool old cars for that extra bit o spice. Throw ideas round in HERE-  of what people want/like and we will build that into the event. In the next few weeks we will get a form sorted to fill out for getting numbers and payment sorted for the dealio.

Lets get more numbers than this for this year huh huh!

Out -
Lee

plus a friggen good weekend!

avenga

Looks like a cool event. All the other OS events I have been to were awesome.

Unfortunately I am driving my Avenger down to MoPar in Gore on labour weekend.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

kierbear

maybe ill just come over to whatever activities you guys are having, from home. come, but just not stay
Li'l Blu

JoKer

kierbear

Li'l Blu

kierbear

Li'l Blu

JoKer

azza1600

kierbear

Li'l Blu