Main Menu

My Chrysler 180

Started by Thomsler, July 25, 2012, 08:19:33 AM

Thomsler

:) Thus here are some photos of my Chrysler 180 of January, 1971.
I bought him(it) to a former(ancient) friend who ran(drove) more with and who had forgotten him(it) at the bottom(in fact) of a garage;

2 years ago I bought him(it) so that finally she(it) finds one day a normal aspect that of Chrysler finished!!

But it is not without the evil that I reconditions my car especially that everything or almost everything died on the car!!
He(It) defused(unsettled) all the inside to recondition him(it) but he(it) has never finished and will remain defused(unsettled) until this day.

He(It) put wide wheel rims they are attractive it is not the problem but the movements had died

Chrysler had the blocked(surrounded) brakes which one day I had to redo!!

There I am on the silentblocs of trains before coach the hunting and the camber of wheels are not well and we have the impression(printing) to run(drive) in a car in elastic(rubber band)!!
Of more the shock absorbers which were not any more of no use, because they did not have pressure anymore the car became dangerous on the road!!

Thus I stopped(arrested) him(it) during 6 months to solve all these small concerns(marigolds) which are going to become for me an assault course so much rooms(parts,plays) are rare and unavailable for some!!
Having no other choices that to put our cars in the strict home state " one do not can put of V6 let us let us admit " but one authorize us accessories as wheel rims and other bucket seats et cetera has to be in standard!!
In what a case the car will be refused to a compulsory inspection which will send the car at the bottom of a garage to see a bank of rooms(parts,plays)!!

Thus needs to look, the stock exchanges(scholarships) of former(ancient) cars classified ads for rooms(parts,plays)!!

But it is long and often very dear(expensive), in the point that I find solutions as for the silentblocs of lower arms and the other silentblocs!!

But once the car finished I shall be already very satisfied because at least it will be a copy not intended for the breakage!!

Otherwise here is I have 32 ansje me calls(appeals) Thomas big fan of the Chrysler with the other friends we are three in everything to squeeze up elbows and to do a service!!

We are from France where Chrysler is as Ast?rix and Ob?lix against the Roman!!

They always resist and still the invader!! ^^

I hold my passion of my dad which possessed 2 Chrysler!!

ianboydsnr

nice car, like a giant avenger, i was asked last week why I did not get  180, as apparently you could get a 6 cylinder engine, not seen one in a very long time, they were not as popular as other luxury cars of the time!

the rear wheels lok nice!

Thomsler

;)
Thank you very much, it is true that Chrysler 180 not it is imposed for the simple problem which people did not know and considered too fast before having tried the model!
The production of Chrysler over 10 years was the same number for a popular car in 1 year!!
Come by SIMCA they have not s? to emphasize her(it) and had taken the nickname of suction cup with parking lot!!

Thank you for wheel rims!! It is also necessary to me to change the valves which lose of the air(sight)

avenga

Awesome!! You got your photos to come up!!

I love the front grille. The red stripe looks great.

Rear wheels look great.

Love the Ast?rix and Ob?lix reference. I used to love those books when I was a kid.

Parts are always hard to find for these old cars. I just replaced all the shocks on my Avenger. Makes a huge difference.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

Thomsler

Thank you Richard, for the radiator grill(calender), I completely cleaned him(it) because she(it) is in stainless steel and in three parties!!
The paint(painting) is in acrylic synthetic material but 3 hours and a lot of rudeness were necessary to realize him(it), hidden and d?cach? painted in two steps!! And 2 days of drying before the reassembly and the relaying on the car.
But there regrettably I have no photos of the realized work!

For wheel rims they were already on the car during its purchase and tires are of 185/70/13 but tires special rain and dangerous in case of strong heat.
As them lose a lot of air(sight) because they are split I bought wheel rims in 15 " that here is in photo but now needs to see them put on the car!!

avenga

Nice scenery.

Love those ruins.

Here in New Zealand we have beautiful scene but because we are a very young country we don't have many ruins.

I would love to travel to Europe one day and visit old castles and ruins.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

Thomsler

Thank you very much,
To visit beautiful castles and beautiful ruins, it is the department of the Loire, very known for these contemporary castles and the South of France, the Castle of Foix, the Castle of Monsegur, that of Roquefixade there where I made my photos, the Palace of Versailles on Paris the Castle of Chantilly and these stables and known for horse-races, and I forget it a lot!!
I believe that if you want all to visit them he(it) is going to need you to come to live in France!! LOL!! ;D

JoKer

I read that in Stewies voice!

now say ruins

Thomsler

Thomsler

On my last video, there are question of the compulsory inspection every 2 years in France and she(it) obtained her(its) ticket for the road for 2 years more!

And at the end of the video on the music " of the enchanted merry-go-round(riding school) " French cartoon in techno version I put the video of my chrysler on one moving plate in the inspection, because the mechanic had promised exactly a merry-go-round ride to my daughter!!

Thomsler

I realized a small video of our ballad in the region of Foix, that of good memory of this day!!

I hope that I irritate you not with my video?? ;D