Main Menu

Stuck on me Allycats !!

Started by DanFindy, April 20, 2012, 08:28:47 AM

DanFindy

avenga

Wheels look great but it needs more low. Lower it down so you don't have such huge guard gaps. Drop it maybe 2" and it will look sweet.

Mine is not super low at the moment but you can see how much smaller the guard gap is.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

kierbear

Li'l Blu

DanFindy

running 100% standard at mo, but will be lowered approx 2" as suggested, all in time !!!

avenga

It will look awesome with the 2" drop.

What size are the wheels and tyres?

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

gt

dan as everyone says,drop it to the floor and she will be deadly,have a set of 7"alleycats for my top hat as well only in gold and im thinking the rear arches will need trimmed for it to go down to the level im after! you running 185/60/13?

kierbear

Quote from: gt on April 21, 2012, 10:47:41 AM
dan as everyone says,drop it to the floor and she will be deadly,have a set of 7"alleycats for my top hat as well only in gold and im thinking the rear arches will need trimmed for it to go down to the level im after! you running 185/60/13?

couldnt have said it better myself. get some massive wheels, stretch some tyres on. today the mopar guys were like, woah does this wheel rub? shit yea it does!
Li'l Blu

blekkja

I popped a pair of 205s when moving house. Don't risk it: get that shit sorted. (This is part of the reason I carry two spares)
Chill Datto, bro!

DanFindy

well there 195s on front and 185s on back at mo, i have 4 new 185s to go on, yes indeed 185s will rub as one of these seems to rub on bumbs even as it is so the arches will need trimmed for sure, my plans for the next yr (which have changed from my original toyota unit) are zetec on bike carbs, suspension upgrade, lsd, lowered etc etc !