Main Menu

Andrew Cowan book wanted.

Started by Malcolm, March 02, 2012, 10:36:43 PM

Malcolm

Hi ya all.
Has anyone got a copy of Andrew Cowan's book "Why Finish Last" that they no longer want?
This was about the 1968 London - Sydney Marathon Rally which he won.
I have been looking online everywhere with no luck whatsoever.
If you do have a copy that is surplus to requirements, please let me know.
A wad of cash is sitting there waiting for you.......

Malcolm

Yeah, I've seen that one, but don't really want to spend that much money on a copy - although I may have to.....

oldschool

There's a used one for sale in France for 30 Euros....

http://www.amazon.fr//gp/offer-listing/0362000522/sr=/qid=/?condition=used&tag=bf-ns-author-lp-2-21

Malcolm

I bit the bullet before Christmas and spent 55 pounds on a copy off Amazon (that's why I can't afford an Avenger at the moment)....and am pleased I did. Been an expensive month for buying books, as I also spent $90 last weekend at the Denny Hulme meeting on a couple of books, and looking foward to spending another $110 next week on some Trade Me purchases...when will it end!

avengertiger

Quote from: Malcolm on January 27, 2013, 01:33:31 PM
I bit the bullet before Christmas and spent 55 pounds on a copy off Amazon (that's why I can't afford an Avenger at the moment)....and am pleased I did. Been an expensive month for buying books, as I also spent $90 last weekend at the Denny Hulme meeting on a couple of books, and looking foward to spending another $110 next week on some Trade Me purchases...when will it end!

it dosent!!!!