Main Menu

Avenger meet

Started by kierbear, November 25, 2011, 12:40:22 PM

kierbear

it has been reccomended the event should be in late jan so i was thinking around the 20th mark, whatever date it is on that weekend. also we have a british car museum in HB if anyone is interested in that, as majority ruled that the event should be in HB. If anyone has any ideas/things theyve heard about what to do in HB, let me know and i can check it out. im on holidays from study so im garaunteed to get bored :)
Li'l Blu

avenga

The weekend before would be better for me as I will be going to the "NZ Festival of Motor Racing" at Hampton Downs on the weekend of the 20th and 27th.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

kierbear

sweeeeet. so, whos coming?
Li'l Blu

kierbear

just you and i then richard? lol
Li'l Blu

avenga

Yeah I think it is.

Come on guys!!!

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

RPM Photography

JoKer

pretty sure I can be in the area :P

wont be driving my ATV thou, be new school

kierbear

got my car back 2 hours ago. so im off to a good start. now not to fuck anything up
Li'l Blu

blekkja

depends if my hours stay high. i've got new years to think about, and was going to take the 4k head into the engine shop...
Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

hopefully i get my second fucking windscreen in by then. grizzlegrizzlegrizzle
Li'l Blu

kierbear

i went to wheels on windsor and everyone was like "where are all the other avengers??" so everyone has to come next year, compulsory, i told them there would be more next year lol
Li'l Blu

Nikolai

Hastings is a long way away! We need to have another Auckland meet, perhaps we could meet at the gas station on the way to Hampton Downs and then cruise around those ways so the Hamilton crew can join up!

Although me and Richard are still Avengerless for another month for sure.

79estate

Im down for what Nikolai said, hahaha!

kierbear

lol wheels on windsor doesnt happen for another year. is that enough time? lol
Li'l Blu

avenga

I was gutted my Avenger wasn't ready for this years wheels on Windsor. Last years one was really cool. I think once Nikolai and I get our avengers back we will have move meets.

My avenger has been in the shop since last October so I am having major avenger withdrawals.

RPM Photography

kierbear

haha then youll get it back and be like,i missed this!?!?! it was pretty good, a few more cars than last year but not everyone turned up at the same time, people were coming and going so it didnt seem like there were many cars. i met up with the mopar guys who had decided to park under the "other" catagory so they didnt have to go park next to commodores in the american section. lucky, because i was given strict instruction by the man at the gate to park as an "other"
Li'l Blu