Main Menu

Rotokauri School Car Show (Hamilton) Fundraiser. 13/11/2011

Started by taylor, September 24, 2011, 01:58:45 PM

taylor

Hey guys

A small Car show going on at Rotokauri School in Hamilton on 13th of November, it's a fundraiser for new IT equipment for the school
Costs $5 to display
10am - 2pm

Be cool to see some other Avengers there ay.

I AM NOT AN ORGANISER.
Only a messanger.

kierbear

Li'l Blu

blekkja

on the nw side of the city? newish area between nawton, te rapa and the zoo?

pass. i try to avoid all the little boxes up past wairere drive. awful place.
Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

Li'l Blu

blekkja

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Rotokauri+School&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

pretty easy to find, really, if you are coming from out of town. 5-10 minutes through the countryside from avalon drive [sh1]

edit [boredom][a second time - routes dont save on maps, grr]
actually, aucklanders, this is the route to take - skip the industrial wasteland, 80km zones, and bottlenecks around nz's largest stripmall. take 'alternate route south' - sh39 - from ngaruawahia. turn left after te kowhai - fullerton rd, duck, rotokauri.

and the scenic route from down south [to be fair through the city on the ring road isn't too bad here] is left at the bottom of the hill coming into cambridge, over the bridge, through lemmington and take kaipaki road to ohaupo. forkert rd to ngahinapouri. follow sh39 through whatawhata. right onto laxon rd which will run into rotokauri road. some choice back roads to dream about you next life as a champion rally driver.

where else do people live? i could do this shit all day.

thames/paeroa/tahuna/gordonton/rotokauri perhaps?
tauranga/matamata/scotsman's valley/matangi/temple view/rotokauri?
new plymouth/awakino/kawhia/raglan/whatawhata/rotokauri? [i really want to do this road! up to port waikato though]
Chill Datto, bro!