Main Menu

Kaukapakapa Carshow

Started by avenga, March 21, 2011, 09:57:50 PM

avenga

Ross and I went out to the Kaukapakapa carshow on Sunday. It was a good day out. We met up at westgate before the 30 minute cruise out to Kaukapakapa. It was a fun little drive and Ross's new tyres seemed to make a huge difference because he kept to up with the speed limit most the way, even overtaking a car!!  ???

The little Avengers drew quite a crowd and I had some really good Avenger chats with people at the show. I ran in to some guys from the sunbeam club and had a good chat with them.

I also had a chance to chat with an Avenger rally legend! Kirsten if you read this it was great to talk Avengers with you and your Avenger rocks!! Please log on and share some info on it's rally history, Or get Mike to post something, or even email me some info and I will post it up because I know everyone would be keen on learning more about it. richard@avenger.co.nz

Here are some photos I took for the MoPar forum.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

oldschool

Man that was a great blokes day out...I particularly liked our car (not woman) with the biggest arse competition....haha
The Chrysler VJ Hardtop was in the lead until that old Dodge 3 Winda Coupe showed up...WOW what a huge arse...I could park my Avenger in there...lol

kierbear

haha i was just thinking that as i was viewing the pic " is that the front of the car....wow its not, what a huge arse!"
Li'l Blu