Main Menu

FREE AVENGER PARTS

Started by Lilbrittle96, September 06, 2015, 02:04:30 PM

Lilbrittle96

There is a guy in Wellington that has free avenger parts, he would rather them be put to good use than to be taken to scrap.

There are 2 geaboxes, a head, a twin carb intake manifold with exhaust manifold attached and 2 twin carb intake manifolds by themselves (one has a cable attached, plus a front suspension arm.

NZTiger

I'm looking for a rear seat cushion for a Hillman in the cream colour, I want the cover to savage some vinyl from the front face that is a good size panel for repairing a couple a spits in my seats, the condition of top (sitting) surface is not important nor is the frame or foam important?. I'm in Wellington.

Lilbrittle96

The parts that he's got are listed above... sorry I can't help you there mate! But there was a guy in hastings that had a 4 bay garage filled with avenger parts :) he might have the interior.. I'll see if I can track down a contact number for him.

JoKer

someone nab all the bits if you have room, I'll see what my 2 new parts cars are like in the back seat dept if I remember later

JoKer

any of these useful to your seat hunt?

(could trade all the 'free' bits on offer for the seats :P)

Bricstar

do you have the guys number/whereabouts? i live in wellington, and although i don't need anything (yet) its always nice to go window shopping
Quote from: Lilbrittle96 on September 06, 2015, 02:04:30 PM
There is a guy in Wellington that has free avenger parts, he would rather them be put to good use than to be taken to scrap.

There are 2 geaboxes, a head, a twin carb intake manifold with exhaust manifold attached and 2 twin carb intake manifolds by themselves (one has a cable attached, plus a front suspension arm.

Lilbrittle96

Hiya mate, just waiting for a response from him.

Quote from: Bricstar on September 07, 2015, 07:13:29 PM
do you have the guys number/whereabouts? i live in wellington, and although i don't need anything (yet) its always nice to go window shopping

TheMechanicnz

Any ideas on cost for freight to North Auckland  on the cylinder head, and 2 intake manifolds?
"It's better to enter a corner slow and come out fast than to go into a corner fast and come out dead"

choggy

im keen on a twin carb intake if you can get ahold of the guy ill have it collected if thats ok?

Lilbrittle96

Hey guys! Hes not contacting me back, so I dont know any more info.  :-\ :-\