Main Menu

Vendor. Many Second hand Avenger parts

Started by 1980shagnwagn, June 06, 2014, 10:35:58 PM

1980shagnwagn

Hey guys I am fast running out of time to get these avenger parts out of my shed. I have them on trademe as a bulk lot please put some money together and take them off my hands or they will all be going to scrap metal. I'm still willing to split it into lots, sort of an all you can carry buffet give me $150 and you can take as much as you can load into a car (no utes trailers or commercial vehicles) $200 for stationwagons or utes. First in first served. There is still heaps left or if you have a good size truck you can take the lot for $600. there are still some complete engines and diffs and doors and many many more hard to get parts just waiting here in Hawkes Bay. I would much rather see them go to a good home.

Paddy75

I've seen those bid for silly money (about ?180) and I was not suggesting anyone pay $300 for them just make the guy an offer maybe. People with MG's and the like go nuts for them and pay stupid money for them. I got a set for one bumper for about ?8, they were not the full rubber strip type as shown here but do fit the MK1 bumper perfectly and are Chrysler aftermarket accessories, put them on the rear bumper and am keeping the original full rubber type as spares.

Over riders, an old fashioned parking sensor!
Abroad and thinkin' of avenger

Bricstar

hey there, i have just recently bought an 1973 avenger alpine and the right wing mirror is very dirty and it looks like the back of the mirror has soaked through into the glass so its practically unusable.do you have any spare mirrors up for sale? please let me know
cheers :)

Bricstar

also, do you happen to have any original radio/tape players for a 1973 alpine?

oldschool

Quote from: Bricstar on July 24, 2014, 04:19:34 PM
hey there, i have just recently bought an 1973 avenger alpine and the right wing mirror is very dirty and it looks like the back of the mirror has soaked through into the glass so its practically unusable.do you have any spare mirrors up for sale? please let me know
cheers :)

Can you put up a picture?

73sr20

hey. im new to this forum and need a differential desperatly. i have a 73 hillman avenger. but i need a diff tjat is slightly stonger.... unsure if chrysler was a better diff.. please reply with advice and price.   thanks. mike

1980shagnwagn

Hey Im so sorry for the late reply I actually set a username I could not possibly remember haha my bad. I have a few diffs left if you still need one but im afraid in my experience they were not stronger than the hillman ones. also mine are all a little rusty and would need a good clean up so Im unsure if they are useable or not