WTB : TC fibreglass Housing bolt/big headed nut NZ

Started by JoKer, February 27, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

JoKer

Quote from: JoKer on January 08, 2014, 10:15:30 PM
So I'm hunting one of these bolt/screw heads

[scroll right to see the image properly, at least I do on my screen]

lost one and kinda be nice to use the airbox once I get a round to WOF'ing this

Nats is next weekend, I have had an offer for 1x of these BUT its not here yet

don't care if I end up with a dozen of them I can post them back, be nice to roll to Motueka in a Hillman rather than the BMW

[wow that last bit sounded like a kind of sickness]

Pretty sure I have the threaded rod, just after the screw-cap

Jared

avengertiger

Hangs head in shame I have them off and everything for you will post them tomorrow.
Soz

JoKer

avengertiger

JoKer

SWEET! just gotta get the car sorted now LOL (not actually looking hopeful but keen to call in see a few members in the area thurs night maybe)

JoKer

SORTED! (Well the screws are : not sure about a WOF/nat's

so happy right now!

no return address so cant send something cool back haha

loved the "packing" (deposit slips for kiwibank)

kierbear

Li'l Blu

JoKer

Rego runs out end of this month on bimmer so KEEN!

avengertiger

Necessity is the mother of all invention,as some wise dude once said.had the screws in my pocket and slipped out from work when no one was looking,I wasn't wrapping it up in twenty dollar bills,not that I have many of them mind you......
Get it sorted and down here.
Won't be around Thursday eve but will try get off work early Friday to get to moutere inn.
Enjoy

JoKer

SWEET! they lived in my pocket too for a day, got car back this morning with a list, promptly put the screw where it should be

Alex said he'd show me your place Friday I think

JoKer

avengertiger

JoKer

sadly not this time (I am a repeat offender in Mot so wont hold out on you forever)

was grand to meet you, sorry I didn't stick around longer

I know the welder/tools was GREATLY appreciated and reckon a few more oldschoolers might make the area a regular playground like me (after all my brother is there & His best mate has a place not far from you who I also got in trouble for not visiting doh)