Main Menu

Mini Avenger Garage Sale

Started by Nikolai, February 04, 2013, 11:09:15 PM

Nikolai

Hey,

Everything must go! Will add a few more things on the weekend too.
Will put on TradeMe in a couple of days if no interest.
All items pick-up in Epsom/Newmarket. Can post but may take a couple of days to get around to it.

ALBUM OF EVERYTHING IS HERE:
https://plus.google.com/photos/104555883856340788058/albums/5841036515801391313

Hotwires 13" with tyres, 4x108. Two tyres have some cuts in sidewall from guard rub, unwarrantable. Two tyres are okay. One center cap missing I think. Will most likely need a guard roll to fit Avenger without any rub (or harder suspension).
$120 ono

Random Mags 13" with tyres, 205 65 13 Nankangs, all warrantable except one. Will fit perfect onto an Avenger.
$140 ono

Chrome Front bumper, very great condition
$80 ono

Wash Bottle & Overflow Bottle, seem to be replacement OEM parts (Washer is off a later model as has an electric pump, condition untested)
$10 each

2x Brake Boosters
2x Master Cylinders

Condition unknown, make an offer

Coby Resonator, previous on Avenger
$20

Center trim piece
$5/free pick up

Twin Strombergs with Avenger Manifold
$40, condition untested

Avenger Original Rad Fan
$15/ono

Also have quite a few rear tail-lights (hockey stick ones), condition of lenses is from okay to poor, chrome isn't too bad either.
(no photos, offer)

2x Front-seats, in blue - average condition, numerous small tears.
(no photos, free pick up/some beers)

Nikolai

Should be more to come on the weekend..

JoKer

avenga

I so need to do the same.

Dibs on the centre dashboard air vent thingie (That is the technical name I do believe)

You can drop it off when you come over to check out the Panther and the new Avenger V8!!

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

Muzza

I would be keen on the hotwires and having a look at your seats, and other bits can view tomorrow if it suits

StealTh

Im keen on the twin strombergs and manifold, i can pick up

Nikolai

Hey, text me on 021 267 8860 to arrange pick-up/viewing

The_Jims

Jimmy

Bricstar

Hey guys, Recently my Hillman Avenger Alpine 1973 failed its WOF and has been off the road for a couple of weeks now. The only part i need is a LEFT FRONT SHOCK as its leaking.
please let me know if you can help :)
i appreciate it

Bricstar

Quote from: The_Jims on February 09, 2013, 09:42:01 AM
Picture of seats:
hey there, have you still got these seats? let me know if you are, mine are all torn up from getting lazy and not taping them up.

names jack, 027 463 3202

Nikolai

sorry mate, sold a long time ago - will be having another clear-out soon though of door-cards etc since i've gone full race car

73sr20

hi mate. do you have any rather strong diffs.?   cheerz. mike

Nikolai