Main Menu

AVENGER FOR SALE-- VERY RELUCTANT

Started by copyboy, February 04, 2012, 05:28:42 PM

copyboy

Hi All, I have my avenger for sale it is the one the the photo. I don't really have a price I just want it to go to a good home, no boy racers and nobody who wants to wreck.

The vehicle has been in the family since 1975, I use to ride around in the back seat as a baby, there is not any bolt I have not removed at some point over the life of the vehicle. It started out a 1300 super, but has a 1600 in it now which was fully re conditioned about 30k ago. The head has been ported, it has extractors, lightened flywheel and a delorto carburettor, new tyres all round travelled less that 10k on them, hotwires mags.

The body is structurally fine, has REG and WOF, however it is starting to get a little tired, needs a a re paint. I have fully replaced all the bushes in the front suspension only 6 months ago.

More than happy to email through detailed photos if required. More than happy to arrange shipping anywhere in the country.

The other things that will also go with the car is a trailer load of parts. I have motors, gear boxes, steering racks, carburetors, seats, diffs lights pretty much everything except the body.  Have wrecked two in the past so loads of parts.

Please give me a call 021519490 or send me a text and I will call you. Reason for selling, we have a baby on the so it must go.
Very reluctant sale, my intention was to rebuild but it is just not going to happen.

I am looking for around $3000 but please make me an offer.

CopyBoy -- Wellington

1300super

avenga

Hi Dan. Sorry to see your selling your old Avenger.

I still have a copy of the photo you sent me if you want me to upload it.

Good luck with the sale and congrats on the new addition to the family.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

copyboy

Price looking for around $3000 but make me an offer
CopyBoy -- Wellington

copyboy

If you can upload the photo that would be great, I hope I can find a good home for the car.
CopyBoy -- Wellington

avenga

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

1300super

If it helps my Avenger sold for $2380, I tried to get more but I think the market for Avengers is still quite small...sadly.

oldschool

Those hotwires look great, are they ALDIC ones like mine and did you put in a 3.89 diff when you upgraded the motor?

blekkja

Quote from: 1300super on February 11, 2012, 04:11:35 PM
If it helps my Avenger sold for $2380, I tried to get more but I think the market for Avengers is still quite small...sadly.

Yes, your Missus is quite attractive... you can stop showing off. :P
Chill Datto, bro!

oldschool

Yeah it backfires, all the lonely single guys looking at your ad are jealous and don't want to pay much for your car...lol
Better to leave the missus out of the photos....this guy's been trying to sell his MGF for months.....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/mg/mgf/auction-448137094.htm

kierbear

hahaha problem: the car is still ugly
Li'l Blu

oldschool

1300super

yea but who wants a MGF? I like the sweet az guard gap between the tyre & the guard though :)