Main Menu

Avenger new parts stock

Started by avengerparts, January 18, 2011, 08:37:42 PM

avengerparts

Hi its Graeme here in Palmerston North and im getting long in the tooth when it comes to old car parts! Nevertheless i spent 20 years i a Rootes/Chrysler dealership near here and know a thing or two about Avengers? In the last 12 years i have a hobby situation whereby i can help folk out by suppling many new parts for Rootes related vehicles from 1936 to 1981. Send me a memo and ill reply either via your e-mail or this  avenue.
  As an opening special and to show good-will to other Avenger enthusiasts i hereby quote a couple of prices on items im willing to quit at cost:
Lower ball-joints, either narrow track, 1970 to BM Chrysler, or Wide track, BN.BP,BQ 80-82 $39.00 each [usually $90.00]
Steering outer tie-rod ends------------All   models                                                      $17.00each  [usually $28.50]

Cheers for now, Graeme         

Steering outer tie-rod ends----------All                                                                        $16.00 EACH  [usually   $28.00]

avenga

Hi Graeme, Welcome to the forum.

Graeme is a good source for new Avenger parts. I brought a new water pump off him for my engine rebuild on my 1975 Avenger, really good service and a great price.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

Hillman kid

Hey do you stock windscreen rubbers for the rear and front?

oldschool

Hi Graeme, do you have any good plastic hex window winder handles or know the best glue to stick them back together...Araldite doesn't last...lol

avengerparts

Yes, i do have NEW plastic w/winder handles with the insert pieces extra if needed. Shouldnt need any glue on new ones as the screw is sufficient to hold it all firm. Handle $8.50 Insert $1.80 Black finisher $2.00 Cheers Graeme

stevec

Hi Graeme,  I'm looking for a steering rack end for a '79 Avenger.  Can you help?
Cheers,  Steve

AVENGR

Hi there...  I'm currently restoring my 73 2 door gt avenger.  will be in touch soon with a wish list. cheers,

Nigel.

avenga

Hi Nigel. Good to see you on the forum. Feel free to post some more info about your 73 2 door GT under the Member gallery section. It is an awesome car and I am sure the other members would love to know more about it.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

hunted

another plug for Graeme, just got some more bits I ordered off him. Cheers, great service

Hillman kid

I ordered handles and bits and pieces and a thrust bearing from him and it arrived very fast. good service

oldy

hi graeme i have a 76 avenger with a stuffed motor ive got my hands on a motor out of a 74 that im puting rings and bearings in.
would u have a set mains and rings standard. :(

74avenger

Hi there, my 1974 avenger just got broken into and I am looking for a replacement right hand rear quarter window. Would you be able to help? Cheers!

oldschool

1980shagnwagn

Heya Im unsure but i think you contacted me on my trademe auction.. avenger parts LOTS.. I was wondering if you could get me standard rings, big end bearings and main bearings for a 1600 high compression engine from 1975 and possibly a set of twin valve springs and a rear crankshaft seal cheers

kierbear

Li'l Blu