Main Menu

Wanted: Air filter housing

Started by blekkja, September 12, 2011, 11:18:15 PM

blekkja

Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

du u just mean the bit that the air filter sits in. i have one but it has a hole in it cos it fell off onto my exhaust and burnt. nevertheless, i have one
Li'l Blu

blekkja

Yeah that is what happened to me, except I was on the Southern Motorway at the time and I had to wait for the next exit...

I was so excited to have my bumpers on after years of procrastinating I forgot to tighten the bolts up - were only hand tight.
Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

oh so you have one but just with holes in it?
Li'l Blu

blekkja

It is more of a completely melted mess - dropped down right onto the extractors.

Would be keen as for one without holes... ideally with the complete lead-in attachment too. :)
Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

o ok. have u tried graeme. otherwise i can try to get a hold of my parts guy but he has been recently hard to get in contact with
Li'l Blu

blekkja

Graeme?

I've been putting off going to my parts guy over this, too. I prob should just man up - but it has been real awkward the last couple of times I've gone out.

If somebody around here has upgraded to TC and has spares lying about useless would be way easier.
Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

haha where do you get your parts from? mines really awkward too. graeme is username avengerparts i think and he sells bits and peices
Li'l Blu

blekkja

There is a guy out of Hamilton towards Morrinsville who has a couple of cars at the back of his farm. I brought my first GLS from his son.

It may be, also, that the last couple of times I have been in contact with him about a part that in the end I actually haven't needed it. I'm worried that I may have been accidentally dicking him about and feel a bit silly.
Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

o ok, mines got about 7 of them wrecked in a shed, and a couple still whole but everytime i txt his number i get replys from another person and its a real man hunt. mines from waipawa, i can try get a hold of him if u want, he will definately have the part u need
Li'l Blu

blekkja

I will let you know. I also posted this on oldschool just before I discovered this site (from perving on somebody's beautiful blue 1500) and I think Joker was having a look for me. Otherwise I will take a big breath and ring my guy.
Chill Datto, bro!

azza1600

James changed his cell number a while back, that will be why u get someone else lol

kierbear

lol have u got his number aaron? it probably doesnt help that i changed my number also, the person that ended up txtng me was his flatmate or sumthing? argh
Li'l Blu

kierbear

Quote from: blekkja on September 14, 2011, 10:14:42 PM
I will let you know. I also posted this on oldschool just before I discovered this site (from perving on somebody's beautiful blue 1500) and I think Joker was having a look for me. Otherwise I will take a big breath and ring my guy.
beautiful blue 1500? lol whats that?
Li'l Blu

JoKer

ah yea i forgot, and Im going away for a week and dobt I will have time to look before next fri sorry