Main Menu

WTD: Avenger Interior Parts

Started by The_Jims, September 05, 2011, 08:27:20 PM

kierbear

lol ross, that's a no. probably owners of the 35 years i didnt have it
Li'l Blu

oldschool

WOW lots of history with your car Kiera!
Better check under the back seat and see if there's any used co...co...co...coins under there?!

The_Jims

Quote from: NZTiger on September 09, 2011, 09:11:21 PM
Can you post a pic of the seats as I have some seats from my 2 door which may be the same? and I have no use for.

Hi NZTiger, attached are links to my seats as they are at the moment. Hopefully they are similar.

Thanks,

Jimmy
Jimmy

avenga

Most the main panel looks okay. I bet you could probably get that fixed pretty easy. I would say all they would need to do is some new piping and then make a new top panel and just trim a bit off the top of the front panel where it is ripped. Get it re-foamed at the same time and it will be sweet.

It means the join will be a little lower on the back but you wouldn't notice it because it is such a rare seat. love the colour, most NZ seats are some shade of tan. Reminds me of Mark's wagon.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

NZTiger

The seats I have are black so no good for you.

Blue was a std Todd colour in the early years, as avenga says get an upholsterer to put a panel across the top. The foam should be easy to reglue or replace the damaged section.

mikeystoy

that seat pattern is what the "low" level Plymouth Cricket cars got. All were high back, the h
"high" level seats were more plush, and had a different pattern
71 plymouth cricket
71 plymouth cricket
71 plymouth cricket
72 plymouth cricket
81 ford courier
82 jeep wagoneer
85 volvo 245
67 chevrolet c10
58 desoto firesweep
61 dodge d300

kierbear

lol i do have alot of luggage in the back, but thats just what happens when you chop yuor springs
Li'l Blu