Main Menu

'73 DL for sale

Started by Paddy75, August 27, 2011, 12:35:48 AM

kierbear

haha it is a tiny bit sad. id like to think that if mine shat itself i would get another one, but would be hard finding one that wouldnt be just about to crap itself. some people laugh when i say i have an avenger lol. the guy at the gas station told me mine sounded shit coz its idling high, i told him to think back to when he last saw an avenger, and that it was a fucking miracle it was running at all. twat
Li'l Blu

oldschool

Yeah if your one kicks the bucket Kiera...come and work your womenly charms on Logan and score yourself another Auto...haha
My other son Danny has learnt to drive my manual GLS...as long as he doesn't need to do a hill start that is!
He was limping around today...I asked what's the matter?
He said his left foot was sore from pushing the clutch in all the time...talk about being spoilt by an Auto...lol

Paddy75

Take out the clutch cable and lube with PAS fluid.

So, tiger valves? Get the machine shop to put in unleaded seats.
Abroad and thinkin' of avenger

kierbear

haha yea good idea ross, it would be getting a paint job though. lol
Li'l Blu

Paddy75

I mean,
If a clutch feels heavy. usual problem on a RenClio or R5 - b/c its a long cable to get to the lhs, where the car was designed for the driver/clutch to be, you lighten'd the pedal snap by auto fluid'n the cl'cable.
The Avenger is optimized to be rhd, the clutch lever is on the drivers side of the bell/mount  so a short cable. Just take out the cable and fill the outer/shell with AQF it;ll make your Avenger's clutch feel like a hydraulic.
Abroad and thinkin' of avenger