Main Menu

Avengers on Trademe (NZ's EBay)

Started by avengertiger, July 26, 2011, 09:01:54 PM

kierbear

ive jsut asked if i can view these, tail lights $1 reserve. the auction doesnt finish till sunday. dont really need lights in that condition but might grab them if they go cheap. Also i want to see if he has anything else/ or an avenger
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=712127658
Li'l Blu

kierbear

Quote from: oldschool on February 20, 2014, 11:12:46 AM
Yeah, the furry blue dash would put people off tho'...should sell them my spare one!

mmm carpet dash. Spewwww
Li'l Blu

JoKer

is the other question yours as well? might be worth getting bidbud to make sure you "sniper" the auction and "win" it

kierbear

nah only the one question. the others were about something else the guy had listed. he is being weird about me viewing them so ill only buy if they go cheap. doesnt end till sunday. I learned a new trick when using eBay a few weeks ago. i was bidding on a car part and i was winning and someone bid against me 2 seconds before the auction ended, and i wasnt able to bid again and they won! and that was the second time id lost the item. Now i know to use that trick in the future.
Li'l Blu

oldschool

The problem with eBay is that auctions don't extend 2 minutes when a bid is received at the end (like TradeMe auctions do) creating a bottleneck of bids! Being in NZ it's difficult to win over the locals because of the lag in our overseas internet connection. As all eBay bids are 'auto bids' I've found setting the max you want to pay and leaving it up to fate works best.

JoKer

kierbear

Quote from: oldschool on April 02, 2014, 09:36:04 AM
The problem with eBay is that auctions don't extend 2 minutes when a bid is received at the end (like TradeMe auctions do) creating a bottleneck of bids! Being in NZ it's difficult to win over the locals because of the lag in our overseas internet connection. As all eBay bids are 'auto bids' I've found setting the max you want to pay and leaving it up to fate works best.

yes this is how i learned they dont auto extend haha now i know
Li'l Blu

oldschool

avenga

I saw that Avenger in person on my last trip down to the South Island.

It didn't look too bad.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

blekkja

I love that wheel trim. Stole a set like that for an Alpine I used to have and it looked pretty choice.
Chill Datto, bro!

oldschool

Yeah those chrome rings are cool...I have 3...better get the Chrysler to complete my set!!

JoKer

I got a set of each covex and concave.... hung them on wall cause they kept falling off the rally car

avengertiger

I might stick a bid on the one in cc if it doesn't go much higher.

oldschool

It might make a grand...if it's a 1600 the 3.7 diff would be sought after.
Gone are the days of $100 Avengers...which is good news for all of us who already own them...lol

oldschool

How about this original 1 owner 1972 1500 Avenger on Trademe....not many of these left now!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/chrysler/auction-733722115.htm