Main Menu

think youv'e bought every single part for your car you can think of? THINK AGAIN

Started by kierbear, June 22, 2011, 08:16:19 PM

kierbear

so, was just having a flick through NZV8 and came across a wee article that i thought some people might be intersted in. It states :
"got a cool old Mopar and sick of that boring keyring attatched to the keys? Well, Hemi performance has the solution. Theyv'e just landed a range of keyrings specifically with you in  mind!"
So i thought, who doesnt love a keyring?!, right?
so i emailed the guys and asked for a list of models they have coz the keyrings are the names of the models of cars. probably no avengers but i asked anyway but i know for sure they have charger ones coz it was in the picture so that wold be cool for poeple like Richard and those alike with actual Mopars. Details are:
ph: 035448106
$23
email: heminz@tasman.net

Ill get back on this when they email me back about what keyrings they have and if avenger ones arent available, of they could be made or ordered in

Your'e welcome
Li'l Blu

kierbear

so, they haveValiant, Pacer, Mopar and Charger keyrings, all replicate the car badges. i have put in a request for avengers ones LOl, they are going to try to do something with the same lettering as the badge, send it away somewhere or something. fingers crossed!
Li'l Blu

avenga

Hemi Performance down in Nelson are cool. I buy a lot of my Valiant gear off him.

They have pretty much anything you can think of for valiants and they do stock somethings which the Avenger and Valiants share in common like the front lights off a Hillman Avenger are the same as a VG-VH Valiant.

They are also the NZ resellers of the Chrysler Action magazine which is a good Aussie MoPar magazine. My photos have been features twice in Chrysler Action.

If you ring up Hemi Performance ask for Bradley. He is a good guy to know for new parts.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

kierbear

pretty much anything? keyring? yeah they said when i emailed them that they knew u
Li'l Blu

kierbear

thanks for killing the thread Ross lol. u dont do an awful lot of supporting the local economy du u
Li'l Blu

kierbear

Li'l Blu

kierbear

the ones that heminz are selling are like little miniature car badges.
Li'l Blu

oldschool

I do a lot to support the local economy...shop at Pak 'n' Save and have at least one coffee per day...lol

avenga

Yeah the Hemi Performance ones do look great. It would be awesome to get an Avenger one made the same style.

Here are what the Charger and Valiant ones look like

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

RPM Photography

JoKer

I can cut 4mm Acrylic on me laser....

and I also make wooden Keyrings :P

is slightly smaller than on screen - 60mm tall

kierbear

Li'l Blu

JoKer

do you gots the file for the stickers avenga? my laser uses same softwre

avenga

I just used a hi res JPG to do the sticker. Sent that off to the sign writers and they turned it in to a sticker for me.

RPM Photography

JoKer

if you guys are keen, can you ask nicely for the file? (some may charge) will most likely be a .cdr (coreldraw) or dxf

I could do it myself if you send me the same image too :P

least all the letters are linked, and could even get option for stainless to from the guys with a bigger laser down the road