Main Menu

Avenger parts on trademe

Started by avenga, January 14, 2011, 12:05:43 PM

avengerparts

In the dealership i worked at, all the 1500TC Avenger from Todds we sold, were black interior trimmed. BUT, a customer could at ordering time with dealer, have any colour scheme or trim option, at a slightly higher price as it interupted the std line build of that days production. I remember our dealer principle at the time[a 40 year-old] took a TC off our floor and was invited down to the Levin race track,[ still going in those days,] and blew away MK3 Cortinas from the Ford dealership in town, whom were also invited to this promo. He actually broke the then[ std  up to two litre]  saloon car lap record !

Scarlet

Quote from: avengerparts on October 09, 2013, 01:27:07 PM
In the dealership i worked at, all the 1500TC Avenger from Todds we sold, were black interior trimmed. BUT, a customer could at ordering time with dealer, have any colour scheme or trim option, at a slightly higher price as it interupted the std line build of that days production. I remember our dealer principle at the time[a 40 year-old] took a TC off our floor and was invited down to the Levin race track,[ still going in those days,] and blew away MK3 Cortinas from the Ford dealership in town, whom were also invited to this promo. He actually broke the then[ std  up to two litre]  saloon car lap record !

The 1500TC I owned many years ago must have been a special customer order as it had light tan/white trim and brown carpets.

Scarlet

Two tidy Avenger TC hubcaps for sale here, buy now $35.
If anybody wants a full set for there Avenger I have two that they can have.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/parts-other-makes/exterior/auction-777582179.htm

JoKer

Bricstar

Hey guys, Recently my Hillman Avenger Alpine 1973 failed its WOF and has been off the road for a couple of weeks now. The only part i need is a LEFT FRONT SHOCK as its leaking.
please let me know if you can help :)
i appreciate it

kierbear

Haha oh I would make an offer but this guy seems like he doesn't want to sell it
Li'l Blu

oldschool

Hi Everybody. I have a Chrysler/Hillman Avenger Monsoon for sale at $100.
I have a Chrysler Avenger towbar for $100 as well...doesn't fit Hillmans as it goes behind the bumper.
PM me if interested.

JoKer

oldschool

I can't get the link to work Jared...maybe I can look up his FB name?

JoKer

its a "closed" group, you need to apply to view

"Michael Leask's post in classic cars and wrecks nz for sale"

^^links in there to profile & group to join^^

oldschool

Hi all, have got some new heavy duty strut mounts in stock...$75 for one or $140 for two delivered to members...PM me if you want them...limited stock!
NEW Hillman/Chrysler Avenger/Sunbeam 1976-81 Heavy Duty McPherson Strut Top Mount with 9/16" bore.
It has an extra mounting hole for competition use if required, otherwise secure it using the 3 standard mounting holes. This rubber bush 'top hat' is needed when replacing worn/leaking 1/2" threaded struts used in the 1970-75 Avenger with 9/16" ones.