Avenger parts on trademe

Started by avenga, January 14, 2011, 12:05:43 PM

kierbear

yup. this is my parts guy- i havnt seen him in years though
Li'l Blu

kierbear

Li'l Blu

kierbear

if anyone needs anything from him, he is real straight up, he wnt bullshit you on the condition of things if you ask him. knows his stuff. he got them all for fuck all so im pretty sure he has no reason to rip anyone off
Li'l Blu

avenga

Sweet. I asked him some questions about the 15" rims and I am also looking for the center console out of a Chrysler Avenger.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

kierbear

oh yup. ive been round to a farm where he stores all his stuf. there is sooooo much stuff. windscreen rubbers, everything.i got my wheel nuts off his pink avenger lol coz they looked cool. 
Li'l Blu

blekkja

Chill Datto, bro!

oldschool

Those wheel covers are too common Keira...gave Logan these classy ones for his 21st...!!!

avenga

I have one of those. It is a must have if you want to do major work on your Avenger. It is like a Haynes manual on crack! It has all the tech drawings of the suspension parts, heaps of other measurements for if you need to straighten or repair the chassis. It goes in to much better detail than the Haynes manual does. I would say it is easily 3 times bigger than a Haynes.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

kierbear

lol $50 starting bid, i dont think so! thats what aaron is for lol
Li'l Blu

oldschool

Aren't blokes useful...and if Aaron ever needs any nursing, he knows who to call...!!

azza1600

Haha, must admit I enjoyed working on it and it was great stopping in at the British car museum and seeing my Superminx, I want a auto in my Avenger

NZTiger

kierbear

Its factory 4 speed automatic. Ill drop a box of beer at yours on my lunchbreak on wednesday or thursday aaron. ill try find a spot outta the rain to leave it at. Free nursing? i dont think so! i think i said something like "dont hurt yourself im nt in the mood for that today". It was pretty cool seeing the suerminx. Good destination for an avenger meet
Li'l Blu