Main Menu

Avenger parts on trademe

Started by avenga, January 14, 2011, 12:05:43 PM

1300super

I love that pic of my car with those racks on. If only I could find a set!!

hunted

some real cool guy must have owned it before you huh? bet he now drives a sweet boned triumph.....

hows the 1600 coming along? any luck replacing the BHG?

blekkja

Bad time to say that I used to have a spare set? Got a better one so scrapped it ;)
Chill Datto, bro!

1300super

Shudve put it on trademe. Yes Andrew I must say you've got good taste when it comes to cars. Yea Its all going swimmingly. Its been pissing it down the past few days so I havnt done any work on it. However tomorrow I hope to finish scraping the baked on gasket off, put the new one on, Smash the head back on and fire it up.... fingers crossed. number one bore has a bit of a score in it but compression was ok so im going to pretend i didnt notice it. Next time the motor blows up it will be a full rebuild & rebore anyway. Or mite look at other engine options.

blekkja

How hard is it to come across lotus motors? A stockish one of those would give just about the right amount of performance, every day drivability, and authenticity that you could hope for.

On the other hand I do really love the sound of the OHV. (Apart from my stuffed tappets never staying in tune)
Chill Datto, bro!

JoKer

au stink missed out on those steels by 5 mins! horse got a bargin

taylor

Just bought myself a Recond Head off trade me :P got it in the mail today, lookin good!

1300super

Au stink bro I forgot about those steelies!!

JoKer

a bit puckeroo ah

i was hoping it was you too bro

avenga

Hey guys. I am just bidding on some mint new tail light lenses for my '75.

I have been looking for a perfect set for ages, they are pretty expensive at $35 each.

I would appreciate it if nobody would bid against me. My Trademe username is Richm

Cheers guys

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

Nikolai

Can you find out if the seller has another perfect pair? :D

Nikolai

kierbear

i bought some mint new ones and went to put them on and the screw holes didnt even line up :/ but all worked out
Li'l Blu

avenga

Thanks guys. I won those lenses.

Got one side for $35 but someone else was bidding on the other lens so I got that one for $49.

Seller onlt had one set.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

JoKer