Main Menu

Bushes

Started by gmobro, December 13, 2020, 07:32:20 PM

gmobro

i'm a newbie to the avenger world and i'm looking to replace all my bushings on my 1979 avenger just wondering where or if there is a pack i could buy with all bushes rather than just one set at a time.
also i've been told to stay away from Nolathane bushes because they make the ride harder and will often squeak and make noises.

Any advice and leads will be much appreciated cheers

avenga

Graeme, AKA Avengerparts on the forum sells standard bushes for the Avengers. His email address is g.j.ekins@slingshot.co.nz

For a standard Avenger I would stick with new rubber bushes. Nolathane do make the ride harder, but they also make the car more responsive, it's not really worth going to Nolathane unless you are planning to take it out on the track like I do with both my Avengers.

I use Nolathane on my Avenger, because they are very not standard Avengers, my 75 Avenger has my rally suspension in it, so that is all custom suspension. And my V8 Avenger wagon needs Nolathane because it will rip the rubber bushes apart with all the power it has (The rubber ones don't even last 6 months in the V8 wagon)

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography