Main Menu

2L Brazillion 2dr FS on Facebook (IN NZ)

Started by JoKer, January 27, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

JoKer

Worthy of its own thread in it's own right I spied this on the OLD NEW ZEALAND MOTOR RACING. Facebook Group

QuoteMike Courtney

Hi ,I know this is not a buy and sell site but I own the ex Phil Ornstein 2litre 2 door Hillman Avenger Rally car which I bought and restored off him in 2002 , which my daughter and I used in several Targas . awesome well mannered car esp. for newbies, . The car has now been unused and unloved for the last 8 years sitting in my garage , fully refurbished motor etc , rego on hold Am keen to see it go to someone who will appreciate it's history and get it out there > minimal work to get back on road , fair pricing to genuine buyer Rally NZ in 84 or 85 . pm me if interested , p.s. admin can chop if not approved . P.S don't work for facebook

'perma' link incase the img dies or is removed for whatever reason https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2041508819235942&set=gm.767957056916419&type=3&eid=ARDFM040xZxzrfQHLdan86CS8tqaNvSDAFHUTcXcyUvVEotucixF4RIhn_G-jsx5EnUu1F8TzxRLeoK0

and any Guesses what this 'might' go for? Or be "worth" to insure $20-30k?

brazil 2litre

Hi Mike with the Avenger , value is subject to your enthusiasm , but unfortunately not prepared to give it away if you are keen . come and look , would expect closer to the observed insurance value but ??????

JoKer

hah sweet you made it here! Yep Jared of facebook here

as you might tell I have no clue to actual Value, just an avid enthusiast with a stab in the dark:P

this certainly isn't an 'average' $2-500 Avenger that many of us have been accustomed to over the past 30 years that get tipped down banks

I don't think we've even seen a 2 door come up for sale before to compare (or get a starting idea) on price!

JoKer

QuoteA chance to have a one of kind vehicle , to many projects , to many cars so time to rationalise , keep an eye out upcoming mini 1000 ,vauxhall HC viva , avenger rallycar 1915 Overland , time for a clear out . as is where is viewing recommended

popped up in my "Avenger seaarches" on Trademe this morning

no listing link but it is mentioned here : www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=2153305148