Main Menu

1980 Grill and rear pax window wanted

Started by nzanthony, December 12, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

nzanthony

Hi guys, I was hoping someone may be able to help me out with an unbroken grill and a rear pax window glass for my 1980 sedan. Anything in CHCH but nationwide even if you can help???

JoKer

Craig Dino in your area may have a few spares (he races a couple of Classics)

avenga

The grilles are pretty hard to find unbroken.

I just recently resorted my grille.

Glued the broken tabs and then painted it by hand.

Looks really awesome back on the car

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

biltong_nz

By rear pax you mean left rear? May be able to help. I'll dig through my spares this weekend to see what I've got lying around
1974 Hillman Avenger 1600 Super

biltong_nz

Found a spare left rear window. Can take to Wellington and package up and send from there??

:)
1974 Hillman Avenger 1600 Super

nzanthony

Thanks Billy, sorry did not see this reply. Thanks for the PM. Yes left rear drop window. My bad using pax, this means passenger in some circles. Cheers. Id like to get this window.

nzanthony

Thanks for the advise re the grill. Your restored one looks stunning. I'll definitely look at that option, my is certainly repairable I'd  say. If mine ended up looking as good as yours, I'd be very happy.

quote author=avenga link=topic=1095.msg10711#msg10711 date=1544574455]
The grilles are pretty hard to find unbroken.

I just recently resorted my grille.

Glued the broken tabs and then painted it by hand.

Looks really awesome back on the car

[/quote]

Ron151

ref rear door window is this for a wagon or a car i have both ron 151

JoKer

Guy in Otago with a listing on Trademe I posted in the past page of this thread might be able to help

http://www.avenger.co.nz/forum/index.php?topic=16.315

Ron151

Re rear window $20+what is cost to get it to u is that ok

nzanthony

Hi Ron, sorry for the late reply but I have since resolved my reaf left window issue. To make my car windows perfect or as best I can get them my front left could do with replacing. It has some scratches I didnt really notice until zi cleaned them properly. I dont suppose you'd have one of those instead?

Ron151

:)hi there re l/front window i have in good condition cheers ron