Main Menu

FS - 'S' Head

Started by biltong_nz, February 24, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

biltong_nz

As rare as hen's teeth, this higher compression 'S' Head is up for grabs!

Okay so it's in desperate need of a recondition - see photos. It'll come with the double valve springs ("double valve springs, what does it mean?!"). Won't come with the rest of the valve train.

The nitty-gritty stuff:
- It's $20. I was keeping it to one day build a race motor for my avenger but my goals have changed and now plan on doing an engine swap in the long run (sorry to the purists), so really have no need for this.

- It's been sitting for a year in my shed, and the previous 15-20 years was still on an engine that was sitting in a shed, so I cannot guarantee condition whatsoever.

- It's located in Napier, and I live in Wellington. But the good news is tomorrow I'm driving back to Wellington, so can drop it off anywhere in between provided it's on the way. Other than that, the next time I'll be back in Napier is over Easter where I can package it up and ship nationwide at buyer's expense.

Quote from: BillyTong on December 17, 2016, 04:16:48 PM

Quote from: BillyTong on December 17, 2016, 11:08:25 PM
Could this be an "S" ? Even though it looks like a 3 (sorry about the rotation of the photo). Maybe just a bit of the "S" has been chipped off?

Quote from: BillyTong on December 18, 2016, 11:00:00 AM

1974 Hillman Avenger 1600 Super

avenga

I'll buy it as a spare for my Avenger. I am driving down to Wellington in my Avenger tomorrow so I would meet you down there.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography