Main Menu

1973 Hillman Avenger GLS

Started by JeremyHamer, October 02, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

JeremyHamer

Hey all,

About 6 months back i purchase an old rusty shell which i have done extensive work on to repair and get road worthy again. I have now put the car back together and is in one piece but is just awaiting its paint so that the engine can go back in. I purchased a second avenger (1972) for parts and have completely stripped that and have all the parts stored in my shed as spares. The car has had plenty of time and money spent on it but unfortunately i now have to leave Auckland and cannot take the car with me. I have live plates and tags ( regos on hold ) and so would only take some outer body paint and engine bay paint before it can have its engine put back in and a wof slapped on her.

I am just looking for offers to be honest and would really like it if someone from here would be interested in taking it on board to finish.

Please feel free to send me a text if you would like to buy parts or the car ect. My number is 0212971061.

Kind regards,
Jeremy

JeremyHamer

JeremyHamer

and when i purchased it. at this point i stripped back the underboody and removed the rust in floor pain, door sills, firewall, front windscreen, then rust killed the whole lot and primed. Then underbody sealed with tar.

JeremyHamer

Have spare parts for Africa and everything thats needs to get this one on the road is here. Both engines are 1500's and have two sets of single carbs ( stromberg cd3's ) with manifold ect. Also have a twin set of cd3's with manifolds aswell. In my shed i also have all the lights ( aswell as spares in squares and circles ), coby extractors ( 4-1 ), spare sets of bumpers, diffs, wheels, ect. if there is a [part you're after just ask and ill let ya know the conditions of the parts.

JoKer

there's a couple of people looking for Alpine's in the WTB section check there :P

I'll link them here for ya

JeremyHamer

Cheers Joker, sorry not to good with these forums haha