Wtb : 37 1/4" Trim Strip NZ

Started by JoKer, August 17, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

JoKer

I want to finally complete the look & fix this

I have these :

34" / 860mm x 5
39" / 990mm x 4
41 and a Quarter / 1050mm x 2 in that image if anyone needs anything

and yea unfortunatly the one Miles had for me from the same Panel was one of the short ones

so I'm on the hunt for this

so it will never again look like this

(picture of the day I got the car & my first 'mod') YUCK

also posted on Oldschool.co.nz

cheers jared

JoKer

avenga

Quote from: JoKer on August 26, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

woo post 10000 on this forum!

WooHooo!!!!!!!! I need like a fancy prize or something to give out :)

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

JoKer

hah I reckon you deserve it as you're the reason we're all here!

35desoto

did you find a strip?
I am clearing out my Dads collection and may have one amongst the eclectic mix of desirable but redundant spares
Cheers Brett
Are we there yet?

biltong_nz

Quote from: 35desoto on November 29, 2017, 02:55:25 PM
I am clearing out my Dads collection and may have one amongst the eclectic mix of desirable but redundant spares

Tell me more about these desirable but redundant spares
1974 Hillman Avenger 1600 Super

35desoto

desirable but not redundant.
Avenga knows about my Dads 78 Avenger and as Dad has now passed I have inherited the car. Dad bought it for Mum as a wedding anniversary present and she unfortunately died a short time later and the car became a family heirloom though it was used daily for many years after Mum's passing. He did up or wrecked a couple and amongst clearing out his stuff there are some bits that are surplus. I spied some of these side trims last weekend hence my post. If I can get the car cleaned up a bit I'll post some photos - its roadworthy etc however its a bit dusty after sitting during dads last few weeks with us.
Are we there yet?

JoKer

Yeah I got a Morris Marina strip do I'm good for now cheers, but yeah others may be in the need for some parts!